Steph, 22, Melbourne, Neuroscience student. Agnostic atheist. Brains and beauty. I use a goddess identity as a coping mechanism. I am recovering from BPD and am into bodybuilding and fitness. A positive thinker. My journey has just begun, but the adventure will never end. A bit about me.
SnK, Fairy Tail, Vampire Academy, Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Disney, Supernatural, Marvel, anime, fiction, psychology, science.
Progress and results
Gods For Justice
wild pokemon appeared
I answer all questions publicly unless told otherwise Ask me a question
Watcha got for me? Submit something
Woops I accidentally sent my first Honours application in hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Asked by Anonymous Anonymous
1. Dudes that don’t like chubby girls.
2. Dudes that don’t like tattooed girls.
3. Dudes that don’t lick vaginas.
1. Preference. I don’t like chubby guys.
2. Again, preference. I don’t like beards.
3. Sexual preference. I wouldn’t lick a vagina either.
Not that hard to understand.
The anthropologists decided that this tribe was to remain “uncontacted”.
This is one of the best things iv seen today
this is the sort of web content i am looking to see every day
don’t send me snapchats from something i wasn’t invited to you rude ass bitch
That’s it. He’s got no need for me anymore. He’s got sex whenever he wants, he’s got drugs, he’s got friends, he’s got his own apartment, he’s got the single life…
Why the hell would he have any need for me?
i don’t know why this just made me break down lol wtf
This so much. I hate couples who can’t seperate. And females who are perma attatched to their partners. My partner and I are very rarely together on weekends so I am always flying solo.my closest girl friends are in relationships, and that sucks!
See, Nick would ALWAYS go out without me. And basically every time I went with my friends, he wouldn’t want to come. I was ALWAYS flying solo as you said. This girl sees her boyfriend every day and can’t be apart from him for one night to hang out with a friend who is actually going through something really serious. I see Nick only on weekends, and sometimes I don’t even see him if he’s busy hanging out with his friends. I just don’t understand some people.
Aaaaaand I’m not going out. See I don’t understand why these people can’t be a little more considerate. Fuck sake.
I actually had to hold back tears man, woah idk why it hit me the way it dis
I disagree with this for a number of reasons.
1. So what if they like maths and don’t major in engineering? Engineering isn’t the only field that requires maths. What about accounting, applied statistics, psychology, business?
2. Who’s my handsome little boy?
3. I don’t understand the point of that one, why would any parent WANT their children’s clothes to get muddy?
4. That’s just good parenting. She is picking up something she (or anyone) shouldn’t be touching.
5. This is strange, however I don’t think that has anything to do with gender. Some parents just don’t like their children taking over their bedrooms with large projects. This has nothing to do with gender.
6. I admit that is a little bit weird also, however her brother does look older. She looks fairly young, of course that isn’t to say she isn’t capable.
7. & 8. She’s using it as a mirror. So what? How do you know she isn’t already in advanced science classes, what, is it because she takes pride in her appearance? Are you trying to say smart girls can’t be beautiful or enjoy traditionally feminine products? Maybe her lips are just really dry and she doesn’t want to get it all over her face.
Special skills: extensive Harry Potter knowledge, can watch an entire TV show in a week, knows words to every Disney song, can form abnormally strong attachments to fictional characters, Microsoft Word
So you mean, able to retain knowledge, has incredible focus and drive, excellent at processing media, remembers obscure details when needed, and has great skill at creating connections with individuals despite minimal interfacing?
And Microsoft Word?
…. for anyone wondering, THAT is how to sell yourself when you have nothing to offer.
6.17pm. No response from her yet. Does it really depend on your boyfriend? I thought you said you were independent, why does it matter what your boyfriend wants to do. If he doesn’t want to come along, you and I can go on our own. I don’t get it. I’m always having to go everywhere without my partner…